Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why as an INTJ do I procrastinate on writing papers?

One thing I would like to find out is why I stress and procrastinate soooo much and put off writing articles/papers thta don't interest me for months until the last possible moment. If we are such good strategic planners, I don't understand whey I can't just start writing and get it over with. It never works. I've almost giving up on school because I hate to write when forced too and I just procrastinate.
Oddly enough when I look back at my writing/papers, they are so professional and done exceptionally well, and that it surprises me why I struggle. Complex.
But in no way to I EVER procrastinate in other areas of my life - (I'm never ever late, I am so conscious of time and what I need to do to accomplish my plan(s). Just strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home