Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Esther told me to write so I am

Esther told me to write. I am supposed to be writing my post race report for that massive race. Everyone keeps waiting for me to post it. Even my work wants a copy to post in some newsletter. Don't know why I keep putting it off. I ended up spending about 10 hours making a video of the trip. I learned how to add lots of special effects and stuff. I really like the video. Like the music too. Published it on youtube Mongolia Sunrise to Sunset 100km run 2010

I wish I could write as bold as Esther, but am always worried it will come back an haunt me. Things I really think, or and let slip sometimes, when people I know hear about it (always out of context) I end up paying for it dearly. It sucks going through life making sure every word and sentence spoken is carefully what I mean. People are always misunderstanding me. Oh well.

I love living here cause I like experiencing challenge and adventure. But I'm sick of being at the bottom of the ladder at work. I've been at the bottom for the last 15 years. Every job, I've never climbed because I'm always moving. Will probably move this time next year to Washington DC. Who knows. But in the mean time I want to experience all I can.

Lots of people I know always talk about 'you only live life once, so have fun' or 'try everything at least once, and if you don't like it....at least you tried...'
I've never lived by that motto, but I'm liking it more and more. I'm drawn to adventure, trying new things, going new places.... manytimes just wish I could go out and have fun in all I do-instead of a reserved life-but reality is different.

There you go, I said somethings now.

1 Comments:

Blogger bonnie 'Marilyn' parker said...

write more!

August 26, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home